We are looking for a Paraplanner to join our growing team. This individual will provide a full paraplanning function to Planners, ensuring client service and compliance are delivered at all times.
The ideal candidate will work from either our Market Harborough or Bromsgrove Office.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Preparing and maintaining client files and client reviews.
- Building cash flow models.
- Preparing recommendations and suitability reports.
- Identifying areas for planning.
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients need.
- Preparing information/comparisons for analysis by Planner.
- Liaising with client’s legal and tax advisors (if applicable).
- Overseeing implementation of recommendations, completion of application forms and ensuring all compliance is in order.
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good technical knowledge in a wide range of product areas – pensions, investments, IHT planning, tax planning, protection.
- Excellent suitability report writing skills.
- Keep up to date with new product, technical and legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a financial planning company.
- 3+ years experience in a Paraplanning role
- Experience using client cash-flow modelling software preferable.
- Have achieved Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent is desired.
- Consent to, and have clear results for, police check, bankruptcy search and any other background screening that is required for this position.
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Proficient IT skills. Basic word processing, spreadsheet and database knowledge.
- Excellent planning and effective organisational skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Methodological approach to work.
Salary of £30,000-£40,000