We are looking for a remote Financial Planner to join our growing team. This individual will identify and provide financial planning advice to clients and maintain profitable long terms relationships with those clients in order to achieve their goals and aspirations.
The ideal candidate will work remotely and be based up to 2.5 hours from London.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Responsible for identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment. Setting client expectations in line with the Radiant Financial Planning model.
- Proactively provide on-going advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external Business Partnering) at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
- Working in a team with the para-planners and professional support staff, ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner and follow Radiant process standards
- On an on-going basis identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that the client’s portfolio fits with their requirements and optimises their investment and to identify any client referrals
- Work alongside the Financial Education Team when required to achieve best client outcomes
- Proactively engage with professional introducers and support them following Radiant guidance
- Liaise with other professionals who support clients in the management of their affairs
- Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training
- Maintain all aspects of CPD/IDD requirement.
- Demonstrable success in delivering quality client service.
- Experience in working within a financial planning environment, preferably fee based.
- At least 3 years financial planning experience
- Ideally University qualified or equivalent industry experience
- Appropriate FCA qualifications – AQA level 4 or SCQF 8
- Certified/Chartered Financial Planner
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Honesty and integrity
- Sound technical advising knowledge to current legislative, industry, products and corporate standards.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Sound problem solving skills, taking a client focused approach
- Highly motivated, especially with regards to personal and professional development
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Computer literacy
- Methodological approach to work
Salary of £40,000 – £50,000 plus competitive commission structure and benefits.